BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Weather: UFO fly-by















I have my decision
I believed my decision,
I know my own's mind.
if I,
let all of you worry about it,
I'm sorry...
If I ,
let all of you discontent about it,
I felt very sorry..
but I want to say that ,
I'm really cleary know what I have done..
So..pls,
respect my decision..brother.
Shortcoming,
everyone has.
But ,
a person will change .
I believed.
If you say that person is bad,
Did you know him like the back of his hand?
Did you know him through and through?
Did you know the matter of fact?
My dear brother,
Pls don't just hear what the people said.
These is all I wanted to say ,
I hope you can think over it.

.............................sad..............................

No comments:

Post a Comment